The First International Workshop on Programming Languages and Quantum Computing (PLaQC 2020) aims to bring together researchers from the fields of programming languages and quantum information sciences, exposing the programming languages community to the unique challenges of programming quantum computers. It will promote the development of tools to assist in the process of programming quantum computers, both those that exist today and those likely to exist in the near to far future.
Topics of particular interest include:
- High-level quantum programming languages
- Verification tools for quantum programs
- Novel quantum programming abstractions
- Quantum circuit optimizations
- Error handling, mitigation, and correction
- Instruction sets for quantum hardware
- Other techniques from traditional programming languages (e.g., types, compilation/optimization, foreign function interfaces) applied to the domain of quantum computation.
Call for Papers
This is a placeholder text.
You can expect more information about the call for papers soon.
This page will have information about the submission and selection process and list the important dates.